Contact Lenses for Sports
Whether you’re an extreme sports enthusiast or just go running occasionally, contact lenses give you clear vision and freedom without the discomfort of glasses.Even a minor vision problem should not be underestimated. If you don’t use the right solution for vision correction, it can affect your performance. Proper vision
correction is essential, as are regular eye exams.
Contact lenses can improve your performance.
1. Contact lenses give you clear all-round vision without the frames of your glasses restricting your view.
2. They don’t slip down your nose when you sweat or pickup reflections that distort your view.
3. They don’t mist up or get splashed by the rain and won’t break if something accidentally hits you in the face.
4. They can be worn with masks, helmets, or any other type of sporting headgear.
5. With contact lenses, the images you see are not distorted in size or shape.
6. With your vision secured, you are free to focus on the game.
No matter what your sport is, contact lenses give you the freedom to perform at your best. If you plan to start a intense activity, the first thing you should do is put your glasses aside so that you can have your hands free and choose your contact lenses.
Which contact lenses are best for sport?
Lenses that are discarded after one day of use (daily replacement) can be a suitable choice for those who usually wear glasses but would like to wear contact
lenses when doing some physical activity. ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day Daily with HydraLuxe® Technology are a very practical solution for vision correction, as they
do not need care and are simply discarded every day after use. Surface build-up of deposits is limited resulting in clearer vision.
Recommend ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day Daily Diposables Contact Lenses Today.